In the past years DELTA got numerous requests of what kind of learning tools are available for a range of specific learning outcomes. While we are developing the learning toolkit ComPASS we would like to share already some useful learning tools. Jane Hart made a selection of 25 tools for Learning Professionals, based on a research of what learning professionals use most frequently. Have a look at them and if you want to apply them in your own learning and training context do not hesitate to contact us.
About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
Tagsaudiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development conference creativity design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab lifelong e-learning methodology methods mobile learning OER online online educa open source podcasting social media staff development statistics storytelling technology enhanced learning toolkit tools training twitter UN video visual visualization web2.0 youtube
- #itcilo Collaboration that works bit.ly/Z0OMxO 1 day ago
- #itcilo Green jobs for sustainable development: introduction to concepts and practices (NEW) - Distance Learning itcilo.org/greenjobs 1 day ago
- RT @GuyRyder: ILO stepping up efforts to eradicate workplace discrimination on the grounds of sexual orientation.Read: http://t.co/EIVn4q4w… 1 day ago
- #itcilo The Centre welcomes Mr Gilbert Houngbo, ILO Deputy Director-General, Field Operations and Partnerships bit.ly/1010TWS 3 days ago
- #itcilo O Centro lança um Manual de Governação dos Regimes de Segurança Social em África em português bit.ly/SVdGHc 3 days ago
- 105,195 hits