In the past years DELTA got numerous requests of what kind of learning tools are available for a range of specific learning outcomes. While we are developing the learning toolkit COMPASS we would like to share already some useful learning tools. Jane Hart made a selection of 25 tools for Learning Professionals, based on a research of what learning professionals use most frequently. Have a look at them and if you want to apply them in your own learning and training context do not hesitate to contact us.
About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
- Facilitate a Fishbowl Discussion
- Facilitation method: World Café
- The After Action Review (AAR) - capturing knowledge
- Facilitation method: Open space methodology/technology
- The Compass Cards are out there! Your direction for learning and training.
- Crowdfunding sustainable learning solutions
- Learning with tablets
- Graphic Facilitation, what is it all about?
- The ADDIE Instructional Design
- L&T Toolkits
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
africa audiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development collaboration compass conference creativity DELTA blog design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation filming future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO KM knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab learning link lifelong e-learning link method methodologies methodology methods mobile mobile learning moodle network OER online online educa open source open space participants pedagogical peer assist plone podcasting potential powerpoint practice preactice presentation problem resolution RSS screencasting secondlife sharing experience slidehare social media staff development statistics storytelling syndication technology enhanced learning toolkit tools training twitter UN video visual visualization web2.0 youtube
- #itcilo We’ve just reached 1,000 followers on Twitter...thank you!!! http://t.co/a4OJzfpcOn 1 day ago
- RT @GlobalFundWomen: 'Tis the season of giving thanks so we'd like to say THANK YOU for inspiring us & standing with women! #BeTheSpark htt… 1 day ago
- #itcilo An effective synergy bit.ly/1ygsI10 http://t.co/86wzLRpD2g 2 days ago
- #itcilo New Online Course on Care Economy offered by UN Women Training Centre gender.itcilo.org/cms/index.php?… 3 days ago
- #itcilo 25 November: International Day to End Violence against Women "Break the silence. ....UN Secr-Gen Ban Ki-moon gender.itcilo.org/cms/ 3 days ago
- 139,501 hits