In the past years DELTA got numerous requests of what kind of learning tools are available for a range of specific learning outcomes. While we are developing the learning toolkit COMPASS we would like to share already some useful learning tools. Jane Hart made a selection of 25 tools for Learning Professionals, based on a research of what learning professionals use most frequently. Have a look at them and if you want to apply them in your own learning and training context do not hesitate to contact us.
About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
- Tom Wambeke on Facilitation method: participatory 3D-modelling
- Alessia Messuti on Graphic Facilitation, what is it all about?
- The Compass Cards are out there! Your direction for learning and training. « L&T blog: About learning, training and technology at ITC-ILO on Crowdfunding sustainable learning solutions
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
africa audiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development collaboration compass conference creativity DELTA blog design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation filming future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO KM knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab learning link lifelong e-learning link method methodologies methodology methods mobile mobile learning moodle network OER online online educa open source open space participants pedagogical peer assist plone podcasting potential powerpoint practice preactice presentation problem resolution RSS screencasting secondlife sharing experience slidehare social media staff development statistics storytelling syndication technology enhanced learning toolkit tools training twitter UN video visual visualization web2.0 youtube
- RT @GuyRyder: With colleagues from the #EU and @OECD after yesterday's #informalwork conference in Vilnius. http://t.co/hXQ6z4b7Fn 1 day ago
- #itcilo New! INTERNSHIP VACANCY NOTICE No: 18/2014 - Translation, editing and reporting (TER), MDP itcilo.org/en/the-centre/… 1 day ago
- #itcilo Education, young people and entrepreneurial culture bit.ly/YUCZ5B http://t.co/1EuIlCUqcM 2 days ago
- RT @GuyRyder: Quality apprenticeships are the “gold standard” for getting youth into decent jobs. bit.ly/1uDsQ93 3 days ago
- #itcilo The Employment Policy Course is taking place at the Centre from 15 to 26 September 2014. More info at : emppol.itcilo.org 5 days ago
- 134,846 hits