In the past years DELTA got numerous requests of what kind of learning tools are available for a range of specific learning outcomes. While we are developing the learning toolkit ComPASS we would like to share already some useful learning tools. Jane Hart made a selection of 25 tools for Learning Professionals, based on a research of what learning professionals use most frequently. Have a look at them and if you want to apply them in your own learning and training context do not hesitate to contact us.
About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
- Facilitate a Fishbowl Discussion
- Facilitation method: World Café
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Educational objectives
- Facilitation method: Open space methodology/technology
- L&T Toolkits
- International Certification for the Lifelong E-Learning course
- Knowledge Management
- Building toolkits about learning, training and knowledge sharing.
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
audiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development collaboration conference creativity DELTA blog design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation filming future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO KM knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab learning link lifelong e-learning link method methodologies methodology methods mobile mobile learning moodle network OER online online educa open source open space participants pedagogical peer assist plone podcasting potential powerpoint practice preactice presentation problem resolution RSS screencasting secondlife sharing experience slidehare social media staff development statistics storytelling syndication technology enhanced learning testimonial toolkit tools training twitter UN video virtual worlds visual visualization web2.0 youtube
- #itcilo Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world (Nelson Mandela) itcilo.org/en/community/n… 2 days ago
- RT @GuyRyder: ILO is committed to ensuring that the right of women and men everywhere to work in freedom and dignity is respected. http://t… 4 days ago
- RT @GuyRyder: On #IDPD we need to break barriers and open doors for an inclusive society for all. bit.ly/IpSv11 #thisability 5 days ago
- #itcilo Delivering as One itcilo.org/en/community/n… http://t.co/uRgOI3hdRw 6 days ago
- RT @UN_Women: #Iwearorangebecause I care about keeping women & girls safe online– @ITUSecGen @ITU #orangeurworld #16days http://t.co/mAw5C… 1 week ago
- 119,268 hits