The power of how is a capacity development initiative of UNDP and SNV. According to the website the project is a process of dialogue and evidence sharing on the mechanics, modalities and strategies of investing more effectively in capacity development, particularly at the local level and with a focus on the Asia region.
About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
- Facilitate a Fishbowl Discussion
- Facilitation method: World Café
- The After Action Review (AAR) - capturing knowledge
- Free audiovisual learning opportunities
- 20 hours to learn something new?
- Compass, a navigational instrument for innovating learning and knowledge sharing
- Mobile Learning for young entrepreneurs
- social network analysis
- The art of asking questions
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
audiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development collaboration conference creativity DELTA blog design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation filming future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO KM knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab learning link lifelong e-learning link method methodologies methodology methods mobile mobile learning moodle network OER online online educa open source open space participants pedagogical peer assist plone podcasting potential powerpoint practice preactice presentation problem resolution RSS screencasting secondlife sharing experience slidehare social media staff development statistics storytelling syndication technology enhanced learning testimonial toolkit tools training twitter UN video virtual worlds visual visualization web2.0 youtube
- #itcilo The new 2014 catalogue of standard courses is now available bit.ly/IARVNQ http://t.co/3pZ2arWLw6 2 days ago
- #itcilo Reminder: deadline for enrolment on 10 December, 2013 -Diversity, inclusiveness&non discr. in the w. of work, 20-24 January, 2014 2 days ago
- #itcilo Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world (Nelson Mandela) itcilo.org/en/community/n… 5 days ago
- RT @GuyRyder: ILO is committed to ensuring that the right of women and men everywhere to work in freedom and dignity is respected. http://t… 1 week ago
- RT @GuyRyder: On #IDPD we need to break barriers and open doors for an inclusive society for all. bit.ly/IpSv11 #thisability 1 week ago
- 119,476 hits