The power of how is a capacity development initiative of UNDP and SNV. According to the website the project is a process of dialogue and evidence sharing on the mechanics, modalities and strategies of investing more effectively in capacity development, particularly at the local level and with a focus on the Asia region.
About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
- Facilitate a Fishbowl Discussion
- The After Action Review (AAR) - capturing knowledge
- L&T Toolkits
- Free audiovisual learning opportunities
- Facilitation method: World Café
- Appreciative Inquiry
- learning about scenario planning and thinking
- 100 facilitation tips?
- Graphic Facilitation, what is it all about?
- Introduction to E-learning Methodologies
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
africa audiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development collaboration compass conference creativity DELTA blog design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation filming future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO KM knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab learning link lifelong e-learning link method methodologies methodology methods mobile mobile learning moodle network OER online online educa open source open space participants pedagogical peer assist plone podcasting potential powerpoint practice preactice presentation problem resolution RSS screencasting secondlife sharing experience slidehare social media staff development statistics storytelling syndication technology enhanced learning toolkit tools training twitter UN video visual visualization web2.0 youtube
- #itcilo ¡Acaba de publicarse! bit.ly/1wv17ug http://t.co/CtfAwoH1mx 3 days ago
- #itcilo New milestone in the CRM project: local installations in 18 countries lempnet.itcilo.org/en/news/new-mi… 1 week ago
- #itcilo Master of Laws (LL.M.) in International Trade Law - Contracts and Dispute Resolution tradelaw.itcilo.org http://t.co/c3s8bUnGgy 1 week ago
- RT @EU_Commission: MT @eu_echo Thanks for your questions for #EUChat on #WHD2014! Keep sending them in - we'll answer today at 15:00 CET ht… 1 week ago
- #itcilo Master program in Applied Labour Economics for Development maled.itcilo.org. 1 week ago
- 133,443 hits