ITC-ILO will be represented through DELTA in the upcoming E-Learning Africa conference, held in Dar es Salaam this year. DELTA will host an interactive knowledge sharing session which focuses on the rapid growth of Web2.0 technologies within the context of different projects in developing countries (with cases from World Bank Institute, International Training Centre of the ILO, UNHCR and FAO). The session will highlight how these types of technologies can become an important driver of innovation in learning and knowledge sharing from different perspectives.
E-learning Africa is the biggest network event in Africa for developing e-learning capacities in Africa. Feel free to consult the entire conference programme.
About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
- Mobile learning toolkit launched
- Facilitate a Fishbowl Discussion
- social network analysis
- 20 hours to learn something new?
- Facilitation method: Open space methodology/technology
- Facilitation method: World Café
- Interview: "Hosting Todd Harple, INTEL Experience Engineer at ITC-ILO".
- Building toolkits about learning, training and knowledge sharing.
- The After Action Review (AAR) - capturing knowledge
- The ADDIE Instructional Design
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
Tagsaudiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development conference creativity design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab lifelong e-learning methodology methods mobile learning OER online online educa open source podcasting social media staff development statistics storytelling technology enhanced learning toolkit tools training twitter UN video visual visualization web2.0 youtube
- #itcilo People innovate, processes consolidate bit.ly/16Ncp01 http://t.co/JwVYt3ubOO 2 days ago
- #itcilo Nueva edición curso a distancia “Enfrentar los problemas de empleo juvenil”, 01 Julio-31 Octubre 2013 empleojuvenil.itcilo.org 2 days ago
- RT @UN: Out this week: 2013 edition of @WHO World Health Statistics -- definitive source of data on world health goo.gl/jIvAM #St… 4 days ago
- #itcilo Collaboration that works bit.ly/Z0OMxO 6 days ago
- #itcilo Green jobs for sustainable development: introduction to concepts and practices (NEW) - Distance Learning itcilo.org/greenjobs 1 week ago
- 105,481 hits