A while ago we have mentioned our mobile learning plans at ITC-ILO. We are now happy to share some of the results of the ongoing mobile learning pilots. First of all Jennifer Parker finished her internship at ITC-ILO successfully and published her master thesis on ‘mobile learning for Africa‘. Part of this project included also […]
About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
- Tom Wambeke on Facilitation method: participatory 3D-modelling
- Alessia Messuti on Graphic Facilitation, what is it all about?
- The Compass Cards are out there! Your direction for learning and training. « L&T blog: About learning, training and technology at ITC-ILO on Crowdfunding sustainable learning solutions
- Facilitate a Fishbowl Discussion
- Appreciative Inquiry
- The After Action Review (AAR) - capturing knowledge
- learning about scenario planning and thinking
- Facilitation method: Open space methodology/technology
- Graphic Facilitation, what is it all about?
- Facilitation method: World Café
- Visualizing with Infographics
- The Compass Cards are out there! Your direction for learning and training.
- Introduction to E-learning Methodologies
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
africa audiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development collaboration compass conference creativity DELTA blog design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation filming future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO KM knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab learning link lifelong e-learning link method methodologies methodology methods mobile mobile learning moodle network OER online online educa open source open space participants pedagogical peer assist plone podcasting potential powerpoint practice preactice presentation problem resolution RSS screencasting secondlife sharing experience slidehare social media staff development statistics storytelling syndication technology enhanced learning toolkit tools training twitter UN video visual visualization web2.0 youtube
- RT @GuyRyder: Quality apprenticeships are the “gold standard” for getting youth into decent jobs. bit.ly/1uDsQ93 9 hours ago
- #itcilo The Employment Policy Course is taking place at the Centre from 15 to 26 September 2014. More info at : emppol.itcilo.org 2 days ago
- RT @WorldBank_IEG: @monica_eg @ITCILO thks 4 sharing Gender workshop. Read 4 steps to more #gender-responsive #evaluations & share: http://… 2 days ago
- #itcilo Forever green! itcilo.org/en/community/n… 2 days ago
- #itcilo New! INTERNSHIP VACANCY NOTICE No: 17/2014 - Financial Services - bit.ly/1y50gkN 2 days ago
- 134,681 hits