A while ago we have mentioned our mobile learning plans at ITC-ILO. We are now happy to share some of the results of the ongoing mobile learning pilots. First of all Jennifer Parker finished her internship at ITC-ILO successfully and published her master thesis on ‘mobile learning for Africa‘. Part of this project included also […]
About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
- Facilitate a Fishbowl Discussion
- Facilitation method: Open space methodology/technology
- Free audiovisual learning opportunities
- The After Action Review (AAR) - capturing knowledge
- Graphic Facilitation, what is it all about?
- Facilitation method: World Café
- social network analysis
- mission to learn
- Knowledge Management
- More about self-guided e-learning?
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
africa audiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development collaboration compass conference creativity DELTA blog design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation filming future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO KM knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab learning link lifelong e-learning link method methodologies methodology methods mobile mobile learning moodle network OER online online educa open source open space participants pedagogical peer assist plone podcasting potential powerpoint practice preactice presentation problem resolution RSS screencasting secondlife sharing experience slidehare social media staff development statistics storytelling syndication technology enhanced learning toolkit tools training twitter UN video visual visualization web2.0 youtube
- RT @ilo: Which countries have the biggest health-worker shortages? bit.ly/1qmCOYr http://t.co/ttgdAWsd1H 2 weeks ago
- RT @GuyRyder: Current levels of inequality are bad for our societies, bad for our economies and bad for capitalism. bit.ly/1xQGLZB … 2 weeks ago
- #itcilo @Piazza San Carlo A great day meeting the people of Turin Photos: bit.ly/TNRxRn 2 weeks ago
- RT @UNGeneva: Grandes avances en el acceso a la educación primaria, dice nuevo informe de la ONU sobre los ODM. bit.ly/1sRzpGh #MDG… 2 weeks ago
- RT @UNITAR: Global Academy on #GreenEconomy, 6 to 17 October 2014, at @ITCILO Organized in the framework of @PAGE. Register now http://t.co… 2 weeks ago
- 131,670 hits