In a training institution more and more activities move beyond the traditional cycle of delivering courses. Learning and training gets closely connected with knowledge sharing and the larger domain of knowledge management. We will take this aspect into account and feed this blog also from this knowledge angle. Two elements that might be of interest […]
About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
- Facilitate a Fishbowl Discussion
- Facilitation method: Open space methodology/technology
- Facilitation method: World Café
- Mobile Learning for young entrepreneurs
- On-line facilitation. In search for inspiring models.
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Building toolkits about learning, training and knowledge sharing.
- Compass, a navigational instrument for innovating learning and knowledge sharing
- Mobile learning (2)
- The After Action Review (AAR) - capturing knowledge
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
africa audiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development collaboration compass conference creativity DELTA blog design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation filming future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO KM knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab learning link lifelong e-learning link method methodologies methodology methods mobile mobile learning moodle network OER online online educa open source open space participants pedagogical peer assist plone podcasting potential powerpoint practice preactice presentation problem resolution RSS screencasting secondlife sharing experience slidehare social media staff development statistics storytelling syndication technology enhanced learning toolkit tools training twitter UN video visual visualization web2.0 youtube
- RT @ilo: Which countries have the biggest health-worker shortages? bit.ly/1qmCOYr http://t.co/ttgdAWsd1H 2 weeks ago
- RT @GuyRyder: Current levels of inequality are bad for our societies, bad for our economies and bad for capitalism. bit.ly/1xQGLZB … 2 weeks ago
- #itcilo @Piazza San Carlo A great day meeting the people of Turin Photos: bit.ly/TNRxRn 2 weeks ago
- RT @UNGeneva: Grandes avances en el acceso a la educación primaria, dice nuevo informe de la ONU sobre los ODM. bit.ly/1sRzpGh #MDG… 2 weeks ago
- RT @UNITAR: Global Academy on #GreenEconomy, 6 to 17 October 2014, at @ITCILO Organized in the framework of @PAGE. Register now http://t.co… 2 weeks ago
- 131,769 hits