About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
- 20 hours to learn something new?
- Interview: "Hosting Todd Harple, INTEL Experience Engineer at ITC-ILO".
- Facilitate a Fishbowl Discussion
- The After Action Review (AAR) - capturing knowledge
- Facilitation method: Open space methodology/technology
- L&T Toolkits
- Mobile learning toolkit launched
- social network analysis
- Building toolkits about learning, training and knowledge sharing.
- Liberating Structures
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
Tagsaudiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development conference creativity design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab lifelong e-learning methodology methods mobile learning OER online online educa open source podcasting social media staff development statistics storytelling technology enhanced learning toolkit tools training twitter UN video visual visualization web2.0 youtube
- #itcilo INTERNSHIP VACANCY ITCILO/2013/10 - Enterprise, Microfinance and Local Development Programme itcilo.org/en/the-centre/… 1 day ago
- #itcilo 20 hours to learn something new? bit.ly/199Deuf 1 day ago
- #itcilo People innovate, processes consolidate bit.ly/16Ncp01 http://t.co/JwVYt3ubOO 3 days ago
- #itcilo Nueva edición curso a distancia “Enfrentar los problemas de empleo juvenil”, 01 Julio-31 Octubre 2013 empleojuvenil.itcilo.org 4 days ago
- RT @UN: Out this week: 2013 edition of @WHO World Health Statistics -- definitive source of data on world health goo.gl/jIvAM #St… 5 days ago
- 105,646 hits
Tag Archives: creativity
May 3, 2010 – 10:29 am
To innovate yourself you need to be able to see the same things through different eyes (perspectives). Last week an innovation workshop was held at ITC-ILO where we learned to apply some innovating techniques on our own courses. Some of the tools and techniques we would like to share: Test yourself: First of all take […]
By Tom Wambeke | | |