Nowadays, development organizations are increasingly compelled to show that their programmes produce meaningful and lasting changes for their beneficiaries. However, such “impacts” depend on many factors, such as behavioural change by those concerned or the relationships among them. This makes assessing development impacts problematic; yet many organizations strive to measure results that go far beyond […]
About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
- Facilitate a Fishbowl Discussion
- Crowdfunding sustainable learning solutions
- Facilitation method: World Café
- L&T Toolkits
- The After Action Review (AAR) - capturing knowledge
- On-line facilitation. In search for inspiring models.
- Facilitation method: Open space methodology/technology
- Building toolkits about learning, training and knowledge sharing.
- social network analysis
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
audiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development collaboration compass conference creativity DELTA blog design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation filming future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO KM knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab learning link lifelong e-learning link method methodologies methodology methods mobile mobile learning moodle network OER online online educa open source open space participants pedagogical peer assist plone podcasting potential powerpoint practice preactice presentation problem resolution RSS screencasting secondlife sharing experience slidehare social media staff development statistics storytelling syndication technology enhanced learning testimonial toolkit tools training twitter UN video visual visualization web2.0 youtube
- #itcilo INTERNSHIP VACANCY NOTICE No: 6/2014 - Enterprise, Microfinance and Local Development (EMLD) Programme itcilo.org/en/the-centre/… 1 day ago
- #itcilo The Centre commended again bit.ly/1loHquJ 1 day ago
- RT @GuyRyder: We join our efforts with all who are striving for gender equality: bit.ly/1g2JYhr #IWD2014 4 days ago
- #itcilo International Women's Day 2014 goo.gl/FZY4qQ 5 days ago
- #itcilo "Gender equality for development effectiveness" gender.itcilo.org/cms/index.php?… 6 days ago
- 124,407 hits