About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
- 20 hours to learn something new?
- Facilitate a Fishbowl Discussion
- Interview: "Hosting Todd Harple, INTEL Experience Engineer at ITC-ILO".
- Mobile learning toolkit launched
- social network analysis
- Facilitation method: Open space methodology/technology
- Facilitation method: World Café
- Building toolkits about learning, training and knowledge sharing.
- The After Action Review (AAR) - capturing knowledge
- Liberating Structures
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
Tagsaudiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development conference creativity design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab lifelong e-learning methodology methods mobile learning OER online online educa open source podcasting social media staff development statistics storytelling technology enhanced learning toolkit tools training twitter UN video visual visualization web2.0 youtube
- #itcilo INTERNSHIP VACANCY ITCILO/2013/10 - Enterprise, Microfinance and Local Development Programme itcilo.org/en/the-centre/… 6 hours ago
- #itcilo 20 hours to learn something new? bit.ly/199Deuf 9 hours ago
- #itcilo People innovate, processes consolidate bit.ly/16Ncp01 http://t.co/JwVYt3ubOO 2 days ago
- #itcilo Nueva edición curso a distancia “Enfrentar los problemas de empleo juvenil”, 01 Julio-31 Octubre 2013 empleojuvenil.itcilo.org 3 days ago
- RT @UN: Out this week: 2013 edition of @WHO World Health Statistics -- definitive source of data on world health goo.gl/jIvAM #St… 4 days ago
- 105,597 hits
Tag Archives: ITC-ILO
February 21, 2011 – 9:17 pm
January 24, 2011 – 1:04 pm
The Lifelong E-Learning course received its first international quality label for e-learning for capacity building. An intense review of the entire programme through peer review of international experts took place before granting this quality label. The ITC-ILO has proven its excellence in delivering e-learning supported capacity development together with other international institutions such as the […]
October 9, 2009 – 10:39 am
How will you learn at ITC-ILO?