In a training institution more and more activities move beyond the traditional cycle of delivering courses. Learning and training gets closely connected with knowledge sharing and the larger domain of knowledge management. We will take this aspect into account and feed this blog also from this knowledge angle. Two elements that might be of interest […]
About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
- Facilitation method: World Café
- Mobile learning (2)
- Facilitate a Fishbowl Discussion
- Setting up a coaching programme
- social network analysis
- Mobile learning toolkit launched
- Introduction to E-learning Methodologies
- Knowledge Management
- Interview: "Hosting Todd Harple, INTEL Experience Engineer at ITC-ILO".
- 20 hours to learn something new?
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
Tagsaudiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development conference creativity design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab learning link lifelong e-learning link methodology methods mobile learning online online educa open source podcasting social media staff development statistics storytelling toolkit tools training twitter UN video visual visualization web2.0 youtube
- itcilo Learning Link 2013 resource videos to shape activities, discussion and ideas about Sustainable Learning. bit.ly/16xJ5aG 20 hours ago
- #itcilo Gov. Japan &ILO signed a “Framework for Cooperation” for ITCILO activities bit.ly/16xI2HC http://t.co/wWBWMpIlgQ 21 hours ago
- #itcilo Framework for Cooperation itcilo.org/en/community/n… 3 days ago
- #itcilo Employers' good practices online! Lempnet featuring videos on employers' organizations good practices bit.ly/1bCGRXN 3 days ago
- #itcilo H.E. Dr Joyce Banda, President of the Republic of Malawi: "I went to a training course in Turin in 1996 .... bit.ly/15YOlTJ 4 days ago
- 107,256 hits