Have a look at the following movie of Dan Pink on motivational research. If autonomy, mastery and purpose are the key ingredients of motivation what kind of implications does this have for instructional design, learning and training?
About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
- Facilitate a Fishbowl Discussion
- Facilitation method: Open space methodology/technology
- Facilitation method: World Café
- The After Action Review (AAR) - capturing knowledge
- Appreciative Inquiry
- learning about scenario planning and thinking
- Building toolkits about learning, training and knowledge sharing.
- Mobile Learning for young entrepreneurs
- L&T Toolkits
- Community of Practice
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
africa audiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development collaboration compass conference creativity DELTA blog design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation filming future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO KM knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab learning link lifelong e-learning link method methodologies methodology methods mobile mobile learning moodle network OER online online educa open source open space participants pedagogical peer assist plone podcasting potential powerpoint practice preactice presentation problem resolution RSS screencasting secondlife sharing experience slidehare social media staff development statistics storytelling syndication technology enhanced learning toolkit tools training twitter UN video visual visualization web2.0 youtube
- RT @ilo: Which countries have the biggest health-worker shortages? bit.ly/1qmCOYr http://t.co/ttgdAWsd1H 1 week ago
- RT @GuyRyder: Current levels of inequality are bad for our societies, bad for our economies and bad for capitalism. bit.ly/1xQGLZB … 1 week ago
- #itcilo @Piazza San Carlo A great day meeting the people of Turin Photos: bit.ly/TNRxRn 1 week ago
- RT @UNGeneva: Grandes avances en el acceso a la educación primaria, dice nuevo informe de la ONU sobre los ODM. bit.ly/1sRzpGh #MDG… 1 week ago
- RT @UNITAR: Global Academy on #GreenEconomy, 6 to 17 October 2014, at @ITCILO Organized in the framework of @PAGE. Register now http://t.co… 1 week ago
- 131,460 hits