Have a look at the following movie of Dan Pink on motivational research. If autonomy, mastery and purpose are the key ingredients of motivation what kind of implications does this have for instructional design, learning and training?
About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
africa audiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development collaboration compass conference creativity DELTA blog design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation filming future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO KM knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab learning link lifelong e-learning link method methodologies methodology methods mobile mobile learning moodle network OER online online educa open source open space participants pedagogical peer assist plone podcasting potential powerpoint practice preactice presentation problem resolution RSS screencasting secondlife sharing experience slidehare social media staff development statistics storytelling syndication technology enhanced learning toolkit tools training twitter UN video visual visualization web2.0 youtube
- #itcilo The ILO becomes an Honorary Citizen of the City of Turin bit.ly/10Biyf2 18 hours ago
- #itcilo Educación emprendedora y formación profesional en Costa Rica itcilo.org/es/community/n… 1 day ago
- itcilo Vacancy 2/2014, P3 Programme Officer, Green Employment bit.ly/1oZcDeE 2 days ago
- #itcilo Vacancy 1/2014, P3 Programme Officer, Labour Administration&Labour Inspection bit.ly/1tgswxh 2 days ago
- #itcilo Photography can light-up darkness and expose ignorance - Lewis Wickes Hine bitly.com/1vTyrGT 6 days ago
- 137,681 hits