Have a look at the following movie of Dan Pink on motivational research. If autonomy, mastery and purpose are the key ingredients of motivation what kind of implications does this have for instructional design, learning and training?
About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
- 20 hours to learn something new?
- Interview: "Hosting Todd Harple, INTEL Experience Engineer at ITC-ILO".
- Facilitate a Fishbowl Discussion
- The After Action Review (AAR) - capturing knowledge
- Facilitation method: Open space methodology/technology
- L&T Toolkits
- Building toolkits about learning, training and knowledge sharing.
- social network analysis
- Mobile learning toolkit launched
- Liberating Structures
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
Tagsaudiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development conference creativity design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab lifelong e-learning methodology methods mobile learning OER online online educa open source podcasting social media staff development statistics storytelling technology enhanced learning toolkit tools training twitter UN video visual visualization web2.0 youtube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 105,647 hits