Have a look at the following movie of Dan Pink on motivational research. If autonomy, mastery and purpose are the key ingredients of motivation what kind of implications does this have for instructional design, learning and training?
About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
- Facilitate a Fishbowl Discussion
- Facilitation method: Open space methodology/technology
- Facilitation method: World Café
- Mobile Learning for young entrepreneurs
- The After Action Review (AAR) - capturing knowledge
- Learning with tablets
- Community of Practice
- Graphic Facilitation, what is it all about?
- ITC-ILO capturing interesting practices at E-learning Africa
- Mobile learning toolkit launched
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
africa audiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development collaboration compass conference creativity DELTA blog design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation filming future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO KM knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab learning link lifelong e-learning link method methodologies methodology methods mobile mobile learning moodle network OER online online educa open source open space participants pedagogical peer assist plone podcasting potential powerpoint practice preactice presentation problem resolution RSS screencasting secondlife sharing experience slidehare social media staff development statistics storytelling syndication technology enhanced learning toolkit tools training twitter UN video visual visualization web2.0 youtube
- #itcilo Photography can light-up darkness and expose ignorance - Lewis Wickes Hine bitly.com/1vTyrGT 1 hour ago
- RT @UNinBrussels: #DidYouKnow @UNCDF is the #UN's Capital Investment Agency for World's 48 Least Developed Countries. #MM4P 1 day ago
- #itcilo A road map to a green economy bit.ly/10ne8YU http://t.co/sz0WfvSr7M 2 days ago
- #itcilo ITCILO & UN WOMEN itcilo.org/en/community/n… 3 days ago
- RT @KofiAnnan: My @BBCNewsnight interview on #Ebola from last night with Emily @maitlis . KA youtube.com/watch?v=pMpdRM… 1 week ago
- 137,167 hits