What does it all mean for ITC-ILO in the way we should design and deliver training?
About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
- Facilitate a Fishbowl Discussion
- The After Action Review (AAR) - capturing knowledge
- Facilitation method: World Café
- Facilitation method: Open space methodology/technology
- Free audiovisual learning opportunities
- learning about scenario planning and thinking
- ITC-ILO capturing interesting practices at E-learning Africa
- The Turin Learning Approach
- Building toolkits about learning, training and knowledge sharing.
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
africa audiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development collaboration compass conference creativity DELTA blog design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation filming future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO KM knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab learning link lifelong e-learning link method methodologies methodology methods mobile mobile learning moodle network OER online online educa open source open space participants pedagogical peer assist plone podcasting potential powerpoint practice preactice presentation problem resolution RSS screencasting secondlife sharing experience slidehare social media staff development statistics storytelling syndication technology enhanced learning toolkit tools training twitter UN video visual visualization web2.0 youtube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 131,546 hits