In the past years DELTA got numerous requests of what kind of learning tools are available for a range of specific learning outcomes. While we are developing the learning toolkit COMPASS we would like to share already some useful learning tools. Jane Hart made a selection of 25 tools for Learning Professionals, based on a research of what learning professionals use most frequently. Have a look at them and if you want to apply them in your own learning and training context do not hesitate to contact us.
About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
- Facilitate a Fishbowl Discussion
- Takeaways from the UNESCO Mobile Learning Week 2015
- Facilitation method: Open space methodology/technology
- Collaborative writing. The world of wiki's.
- Facilitation method: World Café
- Learning with tablets
- social network analysis
- Learnscapes. Towards new learning landscapes.
- Community of Practice
- Compass, a navigational instrument for innovating learning and knowledge sharing
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
africa audiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development collaboration compass conference creativity DELTA blog design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation filming future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO KM knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab learning link lifelong e-learning link method methodologies methodology methods mobile mobile learning moodle network OER online online educa open source open space participants pedagogical peer assist plone podcasting potential powerpoint practice preactice presentation problem resolution RSS screencasting secondlife sharing experience slidehare social media staff development statistics storytelling syndication technology enhanced learning toolkit tools training twitter UN video visual visualization web2.0 youtube
- #itcilo The Compass Toolkit in your Pocket! bit.ly/17TrRty 19 hours ago
- #itcilo LL.M. in Intellectual Property apply till 27 March 2015 turin-ip.com 1 day ago
- #itcilo Master in Management of Development mandev.itcilo.org/introduction 1 day ago
- RT @tomwambeke: take aways from the UNESCO mobile learning week 2015 @ITCILO #mobile learning @UNESCO itcilo.wordpress.com/2015/03/02/tak… 1 day ago
- #itcilo 1,100 followers on Twitter :-) 1 week ago
- 144,908 hits