In the past years DELTA got numerous requests of what kind of learning tools are available for a range of specific learning outcomes. While we are developing the learning toolkit COMPASS we would like to share already some useful learning tools. Jane Hart made a selection of 25 tools for Learning Professionals, based on a research of what learning professionals use most frequently. Have a look at them and if you want to apply them in your own learning and training context do not hesitate to contact us.
About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
- Facilitate a Fishbowl Discussion
- Facilitation method: Open space methodology/technology
- Educational objectives
- Massive Online Open Course on "Crowdfunding for Development"
- Facilitation method: World Café
- L&T Toolkits
- The After Action Review (AAR) - capturing knowledge
- social network analysis
- Interview: "Hosting Todd Harple, INTEL Experience Engineer at ITC-ILO".
- Takeaways from the UNESCO Mobile Learning Week 2015
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
africa audiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development collaboration compass conference creativity crowdfunding DELTA blog design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation filming future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO KM knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab learning link lifelong e-learning link method methodologies methodology methods mobile mobile learning moodle network OER online online educa open source open space participants pedagogical peer assist plone podcasting potential powerpoint practice preactice presentation problem resolution RSS screencasting secondlife sharing experience social media staff development statistics storytelling tablets technology enhanced learning toolkit tools training twitter UN video visual visualization web2.0 youtube
- NEW! INTERNSHIP VACANCY 26-2015 - Translation, Editing and Reporting (TER) bit.ly/1zfCC2S 9 hours ago
- NEW! INTERNSHIP VACANCY 25-2015 - Employment Policy and Analysis Programme (Epap) bit.ly/1zfCC2S 9 hours ago
- NEW! INTERNSHIP VACANCY 24-2015 - Employment Policy and Analysis Programme (Epap) bit.ly/1zfCC2S 9 hours ago
- Course on “Monitoring and evaluation of development programmes & projects” itcilo.org/en/the-centre/… http://t.co/a9zbpJ6vxI 6 days ago
- Course on “Project Cycle Management” itcilo.org/en/the-centre/… http://t.co/hbfxkmIHmc 6 days ago
- 153,567 hits