In the past years DELTA got numerous requests of what kind of learning tools are available for a range of specific learning outcomes. While we are developing the learning toolkit COMPASS we would like to share already some useful learning tools. Jane Hart made a selection of 25 tools for Learning Professionals, based on a research of what learning professionals use most frequently. Have a look at them and if you want to apply them in your own learning and training context do not hesitate to contact us.
About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
- Facilitate a Fishbowl Discussion
- Knowledge Management
- Mobile Learning with Tablets: Free E-Book for Trainers
- L&T Toolkits
- Graphic Facilitation, what is it all about?
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Mobile Learning for young entrepreneurs
- Learning with tablets
- Facilitation method: Open space methodology/technology
- learning about scenario planning and thinking
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
africa audiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development collaboration compass conference creativity DELTA blog design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation filming future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO KM knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab learning link lifelong e-learning link method methodologies methodology methods mobile mobile learning moodle network OER online online educa open source open space participants pedagogical peer assist plone podcasting potential powerpoint practice preactice presentation problem resolution RSS screencasting secondlife sharing experience slidehare social media staff development statistics storytelling tablets technology enhanced learning toolkit tools training twitter UN video visual visualization web2.0 youtube
- #itcilo New! INTERNSHIP VACANCY NOTICE No: 17/2015 - Enterprise, Microfinance and Local Development Programme (EMLD) bit.ly/1zfCC2S 1 day ago
- #itcilo TOMUN 2015 - Respect and Conservation of Cultural Heritage and Identity bit.ly/1Brqb2V http://t.co/5CGIYCmbr6 2 days ago
- CRPTV - Collaborazione con il Centro di formazione internazionale crpiemonte.tv/cms/component/… via @crpiemonte 3 days ago
- RT @UNEVOC: #eforum Training / skills development initiatives for ship/boat building #TVET http://www.unevoc.une… Read more at http://t.co/… 3 days ago
- RT @UN: New @RememberSlavery memorial honoring victims of transatlantic slave trade to be unveiled bit.ly/1BKLNWW http://t.co/5r2jo… 3 days ago
- 146,622 hits