In the past years DELTA got numerous requests of what kind of learning tools are available for a range of specific learning outcomes. While we are developing the learning toolkit COMPASS we would like to share already some useful learning tools. Jane Hart made a selection of 25 tools for Learning Professionals, based on a research of what learning professionals use most frequently. Have a look at them and if you want to apply them in your own learning and training context do not hesitate to contact us.
About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
- Facilitate a Fishbowl Discussion
- Massive Online Open Course on "Crowdfunding for Development"
- Facilitation method: Open space methodology/technology
- Facilitation method: World Café
- Practical use of participatory learning methodologies
- Learnscapes. Towards new learning landscapes.
- social network analysis
- Educational objectives
- Web2practice: emergent technologies and innovative practice
- Mobile Learning with Tablets: Free E-Book for Trainers
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
africa audiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development collaboration compass conference creativity crowdfunding DELTA blog design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation filming future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO KM knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab learning link lifelong e-learning link method methodologies methodology methods mobile mobile learning moodle network OER online online educa open source open space participants pedagogical peer assist plone podcasting potential powerpoint practice preactice presentation problem resolution RSS screencasting secondlife sharing experience social media staff development statistics storytelling tablets technology enhanced learning toolkit tools training twitter UN video visual visualization web2.0 youtube
- RT @UN: Concludes this week in @UNGeneva: 29th Session of Human Rights Council. See @UN_HRC & #HRC29: ow.ly/O70jY http://t.co/Lp… 16 hours ago
- #itcilo Why you should apply bit.ly/1IAtcRr @sdabocconi deadline 30 June 2015 4 days ago
- RT @UNGeneva: The Power of Empowered Women - #PoEW highlights video by @USMissionGeneva youtu.be/jQNPRE4gTtY #FutureSheDeserves http://t… 4 days ago
- #itcilo Completing the programme bit.ly/1J40uLe 5 days ago
- RT @ITCILOmigration: Join the E-discussion on Mainstreaming #Migration into Local Policy Planning! #JMDI2015 #migration4development http://… 6 days ago
- 151,933 hits