In the past years DELTA got numerous requests of what kind of learning tools are available for a range of specific learning outcomes. While we are developing the learning toolkit COMPASS we would like to share already some useful learning tools. Jane Hart made a selection of 25 tools for Learning Professionals, based on a research of what learning professionals use most frequently. Have a look at them and if you want to apply them in your own learning and training context do not hesitate to contact us.
About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
- Facilitate a Fishbowl Discussion
- Facilitation method: Open space methodology/technology
- Facilitation method: World Café
- social network analysis
- Visualization techniques for facilitating learning
- Appreciative Inquiry
- The After Action Review (AAR) - capturing knowledge
- Massive Online Open Course on "Crowdfunding for Development"
- Facilitation method: participatory 3D-modelling
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
africa audiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development collaboration compass conference creativity crowdfunding DELTA blog design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation filming future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO KM knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab learning link lifelong e-learning link method methodologies methodology methods mobile mobile learning moodle network OER online online educa open source open space participants pedagogical peer assist plone podcasting potential powerpoint practice preactice presentation problem resolution RSS screencasting secondlife sharing experience social media staff development statistics storytelling tablets technology enhanced learning toolkit tools training twitter UN video visual visualization web2.0 youtube
- #itcilo NEW!! Two Calls x Expr, Interest: Man.Workers’ Activities (P.5)&t: Man. Employment Policy and Analysis (P.5) bit.ly/1zfCC2S 2 hours ago
- RT @UNFCCC: Starting now: opening of @UN climate negotiations in Bonn. Live webcast: goo.gl/Gj7a4G #ADP2 http://t.co/lFiChrixsa 1 day ago
- RT @ZambiaGreenJobs: PS Kaunda, Min. of Labour and Social Security invites Hon. Minister Shamenda to do his welcoming remarks #SEA2015 http… 1 day ago
- #itcilo following #SEA2015 & twitter.com/ZambiaGreenJobs 1 day ago
- #itcilo Transition to formal economy bit.ly/1Ly5n0y http://t.co/lJm8Yeck9z 4 days ago
- 154,777 hits