In the past years DELTA got numerous requests of what kind of learning tools are available for a range of specific learning outcomes. While we are developing the learning toolkit COMPASS we would like to share already some useful learning tools. Jane Hart made a selection of 25 tools for Learning Professionals, based on a research of what learning professionals use most frequently. Have a look at them and if you want to apply them in your own learning and training context do not hesitate to contact us.
About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
- Facilitate a Fishbowl Discussion
- L&T Toolkits
- The world of webinars
- Crowdfunding sustainable learning solutions
- The After Action Review (AAR) - capturing knowledge
- Facilitation method: Open space methodology/technology
- Facilitation method: World Café
- Mobile Learning for young entrepreneurs
- Mobile learning (2)
- Graphic Facilitation, what is it all about?
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
audiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development collaboration compass conference creativity DELTA blog design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation filming future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO KM knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab learning link lifelong e-learning link method methodologies methodology methods mobile mobile learning moodle network OER online online educa open source open space participants pedagogical peer assist plone podcasting potential powerpoint practice preactice presentation problem resolution RSS screencasting secondlife sharing experience slidehare social media staff development statistics storytelling syndication technology enhanced learning testimonial toolkit tools training twitter UN video visual visualization web2.0 youtube
- #itcilo INTERNSHIP VACANCY NOTICE No: 6/2014 - Enterprise, Microfinance and Local Development (EMLD) Programme itcilo.org/en/the-centre/… 1 hour ago
- #itcilo The Centre commended again bit.ly/1loHquJ 19 hours ago
- RT @GuyRyder: We join our efforts with all who are striving for gender equality: bit.ly/1g2JYhr #IWD2014 3 days ago
- #itcilo International Women's Day 2014 goo.gl/FZY4qQ 4 days ago
- #itcilo "Gender equality for development effectiveness" gender.itcilo.org/cms/index.php?… 4 days ago
- 124,324 hits