How will you learn at ITC-ILO?
About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
- Facilitate a Fishbowl Discussion
- The After Action Review (AAR) - capturing knowledge
- Facilitation method: World Café
- Massive Online Open Course on "Crowdfunding for Development"
- Facilitation method: Open space methodology/technology
- Interview: "Hosting Todd Harple, INTEL Experience Engineer at ITC-ILO".
- Graphic Facilitation, what is it all about?
- Visualization techniques for facilitating learning
- learning about scenario planning and thinking
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
africa audiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development collaboration compass conference creativity crowdfunding DELTA blog design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation filming future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO KM knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab learning link lifelong e-learning link method methodologies methodology methods mobile mobile learning moodle network OER online online educa open source open space participants pedagogical peer assist plone podcasting potential powerpoint practice preactice presentation problem resolution RSS screencasting secondlife sharing experience social media staff development statistics storytelling tablets technology enhanced learning toolkit tools training twitter UN video visual visualization web2.0 youtube
- RT @ilo: Congrats to Indonesia on becoming the 34th country to ratify @ILO Convention 187 on Occupational Safety and Health. http://t.co/0E… 20 hours ago
- RT @ilolusaka: Boosting employment & agribusiness through value chain development. #SEA2015 http://t.co/FKkGjOo1XV 20 hours ago
- #itcilo NEW!! Two Calls x Expr, Interest: Man.Workers’ Activities (P.5)&t: Man. Employment Policy and Analysis (P.5) bit.ly/1zfCC2S 1 day ago
- RT @UNFCCC: Starting now: opening of @UN climate negotiations in Bonn. Live webcast: goo.gl/Gj7a4G #ADP2 http://t.co/lFiChrixsa 2 days ago
- RT @ZambiaGreenJobs: PS Kaunda, Min. of Labour and Social Security invites Hon. Minister Shamenda to do his welcoming remarks #SEA2015 http… 2 days ago
- 154,835 hits