The power of how is a capacity development initiative of UNDP and SNV. According to the website the project is a process of dialogue and evidence sharing on the mechanics, modalities and strategies of investing more effectively in capacity development, particularly at the local level and with a focus on the Asia region.
About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
- Massive Online Open Course on "Crowdfunding for Development"
- Facilitate a Fishbowl Discussion
- Facilitation method: Open space methodology/technology
- social network analysis
- Knowledge Management
- Interview: "Hosting Todd Harple, INTEL Experience Engineer at ITC-ILO".
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Facilitation method: World Café
- The After Action Review (AAR) - capturing knowledge
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
africa audiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development collaboration compass conference creativity crowdfunding DELTA blog design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation filming future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO KM knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab learning link lifelong e-learning link method methodologies methodology methods mobile mobile learning moodle network OER online online educa open source open space participants pedagogical peer assist plone podcasting potential powerpoint practice preactice presentation problem resolution RSS screencasting secondlife sharing experience social media staff development statistics storytelling tablets technology enhanced learning toolkit tools training twitter UN video visual visualization web2.0 youtube
- #itcilo Create your own crowdfunding campaign! Join us iMOOC Crowdfunding for Development,#CF4DEV #crowdfunding #MOOC bit.ly/1J1qOYR 19 hours ago
- #itcilo Join in building a Culture of Prevention on OSH ilo.org/legacy/english… 3 days ago
- #itcilo Development Cooperation Academy for ILO Staff bit.ly/1cBoeuZ 3 days ago
- #itcilo “Indigenous and tribal peoples: Rights and development”: bit.ly/1yApFnA http://t.co/VNsBuBSBGq 3 days ago
- RT @UNDPEurasia: A Tree Grows in...#Data See how we're visualizing #HumanDevelopment: ow.ly/LHN7c HT @UNDP #data2015 http://t.co… 3 days ago
- 148,081 hits