The power of how is a capacity development initiative of UNDP and SNV. According to the website the project is a process of dialogue and evidence sharing on the mechanics, modalities and strategies of investing more effectively in capacity development, particularly at the local level and with a focus on the Asia region.
About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
- Facilitate a Fishbowl Discussion
- Facilitation method: Open space methodology/technology
- Educational objectives
- Massive Online Open Course on "Crowdfunding for Development"
- Facilitation method: World Café
- The After Action Review (AAR) - capturing knowledge
- social network analysis
- L&T Toolkits
- What will you share at the Learning Link?
- Learning with tablets
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
africa audiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development collaboration compass conference creativity crowdfunding DELTA blog design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation filming future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO KM knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab learning link lifelong e-learning link method methodologies methodology methods mobile mobile learning moodle network OER online online educa open source open space participants pedagogical peer assist plone podcasting potential powerpoint practice preactice presentation problem resolution RSS screencasting secondlife sharing experience social media staff development statistics storytelling tablets technology enhanced learning toolkit tools training twitter UN video visual visualization web2.0 youtube
- NEW! INTERNSHIP VACANCY 26-2015 - Translation, Editing and Reporting (TER) bit.ly/1zfCC2S 3 hours ago
- NEW! INTERNSHIP VACANCY 25-2015 - Employment Policy and Analysis Programme (Epap) bit.ly/1zfCC2S 3 hours ago
- NEW! INTERNSHIP VACANCY 24-2015 - Employment Policy and Analysis Programme (Epap) bit.ly/1zfCC2S 3 hours ago
- Course on “Monitoring and evaluation of development programmes & projects” itcilo.org/en/the-centre/… http://t.co/a9zbpJ6vxI 6 days ago
- Course on “Project Cycle Management” itcilo.org/en/the-centre/… http://t.co/hbfxkmIHmc 6 days ago
- 153,559 hits