The Lifelong E-Learning course received its first international quality label for e-learning for capacity building. An intense review of the entire programme through peer review of international experts took place before granting this quality label. The ITC-ILO has proven its excellence in delivering e-learning supported capacity development together with other international institutions such as the […]
About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
- Facilitate a Fishbowl Discussion
- Facilitation method: World Café
- Facilitation method: Open space methodology/technology
- learning about scenario planning and thinking
- More mobile learning updates
- Graphic Facilitation, what is it all about?
- The After Action Review (AAR) - capturing knowledge
- social network analysis
- Self guided e-learning ?
- What will you share at the Learning Link?
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
audiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development collaboration conference creativity DELTA blog design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation filming future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO KM knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab learning link lifelong e-learning link method methodologies methodology methods mobile mobile learning moodle network OER online online educa open source open space participants pedagogical peer assist plone podcasting potential powerpoint practice preactice presentation problem resolution RSS screencasting secondlife sharing experience slidehare social media staff development statistics storytelling syndication technology enhanced learning testimonial toolkit tools training twitter UN video virtual worlds visual visualization web2.0 youtube
- RT @GuyRyder: We join our efforts with all who are striving for gender equality: bit.ly/1g2JYhr #IWD2014 7 hours ago
- #itcilo International Women's Day 2014 goo.gl/FZY4qQ 11 hours ago
- #itcilo "Gender equality for development effectiveness" gender.itcilo.org/cms/index.php?… 1 day ago
- RT @vanderbeeken: Campaign: Mobile card set of facilitation and training techniques experientia.com/blog/campaign-… @itcilo @tomwambeke 1 day ago
- #itcilo Trainer&facilitator? Help us to develop mobile card set bit.ly/1lAonAE bit.ly/NyXhM0 1 day ago
- 124,148 hits