Writing together in team on an article, a publication, a project or a toolkit, it more and more happens in the wiki way. If wiki still sounds chinese for you have first a look at wiki’s in plain English. Almost ten years ago the wiki way of building collaboratively knowledge started to grow slowly with […]
About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
- Facilitate a Fishbowl Discussion
- Takeaways from the UNESCO Mobile Learning Week 2015
- Facilitation method: Open space methodology/technology
- Learning with tablets
- Collaborative writing. The world of wiki's.
- Facilitation method: World Café
- social network analysis
- Learnscapes. Towards new learning landscapes.
- Community of Practice
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
africa audiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development collaboration compass conference creativity DELTA blog design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation filming future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO KM knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab learning link lifelong e-learning link method methodologies methodology methods mobile mobile learning moodle network OER online online educa open source open space participants pedagogical peer assist plone podcasting potential powerpoint practice preactice presentation problem resolution RSS screencasting secondlife sharing experience slidehare social media staff development statistics storytelling syndication technology enhanced learning toolkit tools training twitter UN video visual visualization web2.0 youtube
- #itcilo The Compass Toolkit in your Pocket! bit.ly/17TrRty 1 day ago
- #itcilo LL.M. in Intellectual Property apply till 27 March 2015 turin-ip.com 2 days ago
- #itcilo Master in Management of Development mandev.itcilo.org/introduction 2 days ago
- RT @tomwambeke: take aways from the UNESCO mobile learning week 2015 @ITCILO #mobile learning @UNESCO itcilo.wordpress.com/2015/03/02/tak… 2 days ago
- #itcilo 1,100 followers on Twitter :-) 1 week ago
- 144,943 hits