In a training institution more and more activities move beyond the traditional cycle of delivering courses. Learning and training gets closely connected with knowledge sharing and the larger domain of knowledge management. We will take this aspect into account and feed this blog also from this knowledge angle. Two elements that might be of interest […]
About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
- Facilitate a Fishbowl Discussion
- Facilitation method: Open space methodology/technology
- The After Action Review (AAR) - capturing knowledge
- Facilitation method: World Café
- Massive Online Open Course on "Crowdfunding for Development"
- social network analysis
- Mobile Learning with Tablets: Free E-Book for Trainers
- learning about scenario planning and thinking
- Free audiovisual learning opportunities
- Towards a new organization ?
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
africa audiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development collaboration compass conference creativity crowdfunding DELTA blog design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation filming future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO KM knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab learning link lifelong e-learning link method methodologies methodology methods mobile mobile learning moodle network OER online online educa open source open space participants pedagogical peer assist plone podcasting potential powerpoint practice preactice presentation problem resolution RSS screencasting secondlife sharing experience social media staff development statistics storytelling tablets technology enhanced learning toolkit tools training twitter UN video visual visualization web2.0 youtube
- #itcilo INTERNSHIP VACANCY NOTICE No: 21-2015 SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (SDP) bit.ly/1zfCC2S 11 minutes ago
- RT @crpiemonte: Prés. Mauro Laus et P. Frascisco présentent le système régional et de budget du #Piémont à des experts de budget au master … 56 minutes ago
- RT @ITCILOmigration: @ITCILO Thank you for the follow! 58 minutes ago
- #itcilo Master in World Heritage and Cultural Projects for Development, from 14 October 2015 to 1 October 2016 visit worldheritage.itcilo.org/home 1 hour ago
- #itcilo #LMA2015 following @ITCILOmigration 1 hour ago
- 150,450 hits