In a training institution more and more activities move beyond the traditional cycle of delivering courses. Learning and training gets closely connected with knowledge sharing and the larger domain of knowledge management. We will take this aspect into account and feed this blog also from this knowledge angle. Two elements that might be of interest […]
About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
- Facilitate a Fishbowl Discussion
- Facilitation method: Open space methodology/technology
- Facilitation method: World Café
- Massive Online Open Course on "Crowdfunding for Development"
- Gamestorming. Do you want to be more innovative?
- The After Action Review (AAR) - capturing knowledge
- Mobile Learning with Tablets: Free E-Book for Trainers
- Knowledge Management
- Educational objectives
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
africa audiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development collaboration compass conference creativity crowdfunding DELTA blog design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation filming future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO KM knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab learning link lifelong e-learning link method methodologies methodology methods mobile mobile learning moodle network OER online online educa open source open space participants pedagogical peer assist plone podcasting potential powerpoint practice preactice presentation problem resolution RSS screencasting secondlife sharing experience social media staff development statistics storytelling tablets technology enhanced learning toolkit tools training twitter UN video visual visualization web2.0 youtube
- #itcilo Promoting green jobs policies: Employment potential and skill needs in a greener economy,15-19/6/15 Turin, greenjobs.itcilo.org 1 day ago
- #itcilo Be part of the future leadership of international organizations bit.ly/1JASall 1 day ago
- #itcilo Species of new trees on campus http://t.co/FDUy2a1EQZ 2 days ago
- #itcilo @EarthDayNetwork TAKE THE ECOLOGICAL FOOTPRINT QUIZ TODAY ( bit.ly/1lf68Rg) and share it 4 days ago
- #itcilo @EarthDayNetwork Thirty new trees were planted recently on our campus bit.ly/1HTMp3J 4 days ago
- 148,459 hits