In a training institution more and more activities move beyond the traditional cycle of delivering courses. Learning and training gets closely connected with knowledge sharing and the larger domain of knowledge management. We will take this aspect into account and feed this blog also from this knowledge angle. Two elements that might be of interest […]
About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
- Facilitate a Fishbowl Discussion
- The world of webinars
- Facilitation method: World Café
- 20 hours to learn something new?
- Mobile Learning with Tablets: Free E-Book for Trainers
- The After Action Review (AAR) - capturing knowledge
- Interview: "Hosting Todd Harple, INTEL Experience Engineer at ITC-ILO".
- Mobile Learning for young entrepreneurs
- Educational objectives
- Facilitation method: Open space methodology/technology
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
africa audiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development collaboration compass conference creativity crowdfunding DELTA blog design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation filming future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO KM knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab learning link lifelong e-learning link method methodologies methodology methods mobile mobile learning moodle network OER online online educa open source open space participants pedagogical peer assist plone podcasting potential powerpoint practice preactice presentation problem resolution RSS screencasting secondlife sharing experience social media staff development statistics storytelling tablets technology enhanced learning toolkit tools training twitter UN video visual visualization web2.0 youtube
- #itcilo The Centre at the 21st World Congress for International Society for Labour and Social Security Law (ISLSSL) bit.ly/1T9JcRP 2 days ago
- RT @ilo: A world where everyone has access to social protection isn't a pipe dream. It's within our reach: bit.ly/1dxLUQZ 3 days ago
- #itcilo We are better together! bit.ly/1JsH7vA http://t.co/saSZenMrnW 4 days ago
- RT @UN_Women: President of @WomenThrive, @PatThrive, explains why gender mainstreaming matters: ow.ly/OWN8M via @HuffPostImpact 5 days ago
- RT @UN: Concludes this week in @UNGeneva: 29th Session of Human Rights Council. See @UN_HRC & #HRC29: ow.ly/O70jY http://t.co/Lp… 6 days ago
- 152,201 hits