To learn about the future and to see what kind of patterns and trends will affect your strategy it is always useful to rely on scenario planning. A scenario is basically a story that describes a potential future. For learning professionals it can be a powerful method to learn about the possible driving forces that […]
About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
- Facilitate a Fishbowl Discussion
- Facilitation method: Open space methodology/technology
- Community of Practice
- learning about scenario planning and thinking
- The After Action Review (AAR) - capturing knowledge
- Facilitation method: World Café
- Crowdfunding sustainable learning solutions
- Educational objectives
- Off-line E-learning?
- Gamestorming. Do you want to be more innovative?
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
audiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development collaboration compass conference creativity DELTA blog design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation filming future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO KM knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab learning link lifelong e-learning link method methodologies methodology methods mobile mobile learning moodle network OER online online educa open source open space participants pedagogical peer assist plone podcasting potential powerpoint practice preactice presentation problem resolution RSS screencasting secondlife sharing experience slidehare social media staff development statistics storytelling syndication technology enhanced learning testimonial toolkit tools training twitter UN video visual visualization web2.0 youtube
- RT @WorldChambers: WCF Congress team complete #9WCC site inspection in #Torino. LDC sponsored delegates to be hosted @itcilo campus http://… 2 days ago
- #itcilo Your mobile phone for learning: anytime, anywhere bit.ly/1hO8K7r 2 days ago
- RT @ITCILOYouthAcad: Remember!!! deadline for #YouthAcademy2014 is April 16. Come join us and talk about #youthdevelopment #youth #youthpol… 3 days ago
- #itcilo “Enfrentar los problemas de empleo juvenil”,a distancia; 1/07–31/10/14, Español, deadline 8.6.14 bit.ly/1h2cEDL 3 days ago
- RT @etfeuropa: We're supporting Turin Intl Summer School on #Migration etf.europa.eu/web.nsf/pages/… #migration with @ITCILO @UNICRI @unito @crpi… 5 days ago
- 126,638 hits