To learn about the future and to see what kind of patterns and trends will affect your strategy it is always useful to rely on scenario planning. A scenario is basically a story that describes a potential future. For learning professionals it can be a powerful method to learn about the possible driving forces that […]
About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
- Facilitate a Fishbowl Discussion
- The world of webinars
- Facilitation method: World Café
- Interview: "Hosting Todd Harple, INTEL Experience Engineer at ITC-ILO".
- social network analysis
- Massive Online Open Course on "Crowdfunding for Development"
- Facilitation method: Open space methodology/technology
- Knowledge Management
- Is your thinking pragmatic and systematic?
- Appreciative Inquiry
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
africa audiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development collaboration compass conference creativity crowdfunding DELTA blog design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation filming future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO KM knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab learning link lifelong e-learning link method methodologies methodology methods mobile mobile learning moodle network OER online online educa open source open space participants pedagogical peer assist plone podcasting potential powerpoint practice preactice presentation problem resolution RSS screencasting secondlife sharing experience social media staff development statistics storytelling tablets technology enhanced learning toolkit tools training twitter UN video visual visualization web2.0 youtube
- #itcilo New vacancy! ICTS Administrative Assistant (THIS RECRUITMENT ON A LOCAL BASIS ONLY bit.ly/1zfCC2S 14 hours ago
- #itcilo For Malala's bday, stand w/ her & declare why choose #booksnotbullets. malala.org/booksnotbullets @malalafund 15 hours ago
- RT @ilo: Choose cooperatives, choose equality. bit.ly/1NDbxg9 http://t.co/q1lamZ42t5 1 day ago
- #itcilo The Centre at the 21st World Congress for International Society for Labour and Social Security Law (ISLSSL) bit.ly/1T9JcRP 4 days ago
- RT @ilo: A world where everyone has access to social protection isn't a pipe dream. It's within our reach: bit.ly/1dxLUQZ 5 days ago
- 152,371 hits