To learn about the future and to see what kind of patterns and trends will affect your strategy it is always useful to rely on scenario planning. A scenario is basically a story that describes a potential future. For learning professionals it can be a powerful method to learn about the possible driving forces that […]
About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
- Facilitate a Fishbowl Discussion
- Facilitation method: Open space methodology/technology
- Facilitation method: World Café
- Gamestorming. Do you want to be more innovative?
- Knowledge Management
- The After Action Review (AAR) - capturing knowledge
- Massive Online Open Course on "Crowdfunding for Development"
- Training of Trainers
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
africa audiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development collaboration compass conference creativity crowdfunding DELTA blog design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation filming future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO KM knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab learning link lifelong e-learning link method methodologies methodology methods mobile mobile learning moodle network OER online online educa open source open space participants pedagogical peer assist plone podcasting potential powerpoint practice preactice presentation problem resolution RSS screencasting secondlife sharing experience social media staff development statistics storytelling tablets technology enhanced learning toolkit tools training twitter UN video visual visualization web2.0 youtube
- #itcilo Promoting green jobs policies: Employment potential and skill needs in a greener economy,15-19/6/15 Turin, greenjobs.itcilo.org 2 days ago
- #itcilo Be part of the future leadership of international organizations bit.ly/1JASall 2 days ago
- #itcilo Species of new trees on campus http://t.co/FDUy2a1EQZ 2 days ago
- #itcilo @EarthDayNetwork TAKE THE ECOLOGICAL FOOTPRINT QUIZ TODAY ( bit.ly/1lf68Rg) and share it 4 days ago
- #itcilo @EarthDayNetwork Thirty new trees were planted recently on our campus bit.ly/1HTMp3J 4 days ago
- 148,489 hits