Nowadays, development organizations are increasingly compelled to show that their programmes produce meaningful and lasting changes for their beneficiaries. However, such “impacts” depend on many factors, such as behavioural change by those concerned or the relationships among them. This makes assessing development impacts problematic; yet many organizations strive to measure results that go far beyond […]
About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
- Facilitate a Fishbowl Discussion
- Facilitation method: Open space methodology/technology
- social network analysis
- Massive Online Open Course on "Crowdfunding for Development"
- Facilitation method: World Café
- Learnscapes. Towards new learning landscapes.
- Takeaways from the UNESCO Mobile Learning Week 2015
- Mobile Learning with Tablets: Free E-Book for Trainers
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
africa audiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development collaboration compass conference creativity crowdfunding DELTA blog design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation filming future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO KM knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab learning link lifelong e-learning link method methodologies methodology methods mobile mobile learning moodle network OER online online educa open source open space participants pedagogical peer assist plone podcasting potential powerpoint practice preactice presentation problem resolution RSS screencasting secondlife sharing experience social media staff development statistics storytelling tablets technology enhanced learning toolkit tools training twitter UN video visual visualization web2.0 youtube
- #itcilo We are better together! bit.ly/1JsH7vA http://t.co/saSZenMrnW 12 hours ago
- RT @UN_Women: President of @WomenThrive, @PatThrive, explains why gender mainstreaming matters: ow.ly/OWN8M via @HuffPostImpact 1 day ago
- RT @UN: Concludes this week in @UNGeneva: 29th Session of Human Rights Council. See @UN_HRC & #HRC29: ow.ly/O70jY http://t.co/Lp… 2 days ago
- #itcilo Why you should apply bit.ly/1IAtcRr @sdabocconi deadline 30 June 2015 6 days ago
- RT @UNGeneva: The Power of Empowered Women - #PoEW highlights video by @USMissionGeneva youtu.be/jQNPRE4gTtY #FutureSheDeserves http://t… 6 days ago
- 152,060 hits