For on-line facilitation a lot of e-learning experts refer to the E-Moderation model of Gilly Salmon as a good start to structure your e-tivities. More information on the model you will find here, including the picture which you can find below. The L&T Blog wants to update you with several facilitation models and e-moderation strategies […]
About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
- Takeaways from the UNESCO Mobile Learning Week 2015
- Facilitate a Fishbowl Discussion
- Facilitation method: Open space methodology/technology
- social network analysis
- The Compass Cards are out there! Your direction for learning and training.
- Learning with tablets
- The After Action Review (AAR) - capturing knowledge
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Facilitation method: World Café
- 20 hours to learn something new?
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
africa audiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development collaboration compass conference creativity DELTA blog design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation filming future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO KM knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab learning link lifelong e-learning link method methodologies methodology methods mobile mobile learning moodle network OER online online educa open source open space participants pedagogical peer assist plone podcasting potential powerpoint practice preactice presentation problem resolution RSS screencasting secondlife sharing experience slidehare social media staff development statistics storytelling syndication technology enhanced learning toolkit tools training twitter UN video visual visualization web2.0 youtube
- #itcilo LL.M. in Intellectual Property apply till 27 March 2015 turin-ip.com 14 hours ago
- #itcilo Master in Management of Development mandev.itcilo.org/introduction 14 hours ago
- RT @tomwambeke: take aways from the UNESCO mobile learning week 2015 @ITCILO #mobile learning @UNESCO itcilo.wordpress.com/2015/03/02/tak… 16 hours ago
- #itcilo 1,100 followers on Twitter :-) 6 days ago
- #itcilo LEARN FROM OUR HISTORY bit.ly/17poNFl 1 week ago
- 144,811 hits