What does it all mean for ITC-ILO in the way we should design and deliver training?
About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
- Facilitate a Fishbowl Discussion
- Facilitation method: Open space methodology/technology
- The After Action Review (AAR) - capturing knowledge
- Facilitation method: World Café
- Massive Online Open Course on "Crowdfunding for Development"
- social network analysis
- Mobile Learning with Tablets: Free E-Book for Trainers
- learning about scenario planning and thinking
- On innovation and creativity
- Towards a new organization ?
May 2015 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
africa audiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development collaboration compass conference creativity crowdfunding DELTA blog design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation filming future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO KM knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab learning link lifelong e-learning link method methodologies methodology methods mobile mobile learning moodle network OER online online educa open source open space participants pedagogical peer assist plone podcasting potential powerpoint practice preactice presentation problem resolution RSS screencasting secondlife sharing experience social media staff development statistics storytelling tablets technology enhanced learning toolkit tools training twitter UN video visual visualization web2.0 youtube
- #itcilo Esperti in bilancio dall’Africa e Caraibi cr.piemonte.it/web/comunicati… 7 hours ago
- #itcilo INTERNSHIP VACANCY NOTICE No: 21-2015 SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (SDP) bit.ly/1zfCC2S 8 hours ago
- RT @crpiemonte: Prés. Mauro Laus et P. Frascisco présentent le système régional et de budget du #Piémont à des experts de budget au master … 9 hours ago
- RT @ITCILOmigration: @ITCILO Thank you for the follow! 9 hours ago
- #itcilo Master in World Heritage and Cultural Projects for Development, from 14 October 2015 to 1 October 2016 visit worldheritage.itcilo.org/home 9 hours ago
- 150,472 hits