Based on the regular publications on this blog the DELTA (Distance Education and Learning Technology Applications) unit of the ITC-ILO gets regular requests to design and develop tailor-made toolkits on learning, training and knowledge sharing. Feel free to contact us if your institution or organisation is interested in doing a similar exercise.
Feel free to have a look at our practical samples of learning methodologies and technologies
1. Peer Assist 6. Participatory modelling 11. Timelines 16. Top 100 Lists
2. World Cafe 7. Fishbowl 12. Jigsaw
3. Open Space 8. Presentations 13. Round Robin 17. Sociometrics
4. Case study 9. SWOT analysis 14. After Action Review 18. Thinking Hats
5. Storytelling 10. Brainstorming 15. Knowledge Fair 19. Expert panel
More on request : contact email@example.com or simply have a look at the COMPASS