Todd Harple is an Experience Engineer and Strategist at Intel Corporation, and is currently on sabbatical at the International Training Centre of the ILO in Turin. The Delta Unit commissioned Todd to support the implementation of three projects focusing on mobile learning, knowledge management and crowd-sourced funding, motivated by a desire to benefit from external expertise in user-centred design and to broaden our perspectives on learning and communications. In this interview, Todd discusses his three-month experience at the Centre.
About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
- Tom Wambeke on Facilitation method: participatory 3D-modelling
- Alessia Messuti on Graphic Facilitation, what is it all about?
- The Compass Cards are out there! Your direction for learning and training. « L&T blog: About learning, training and technology at ITC-ILO on Crowdfunding sustainable learning solutions
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
africa audiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development collaboration compass conference creativity DELTA blog design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation filming future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO KM knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab learning link lifelong e-learning link method methodologies methodology methods mobile mobile learning moodle network OER online online educa open source open space participants pedagogical peer assist plone podcasting potential powerpoint practice preactice presentation problem resolution RSS screencasting secondlife sharing experience slidehare social media staff development statistics storytelling syndication technology enhanced learning toolkit tools training twitter UN video visual visualization web2.0 youtube
- RT @GuyRyder: With colleagues from the #EU and @OECD after yesterday's #informalwork conference in Vilnius. http://t.co/hXQ6z4b7Fn 1 day ago
- #itcilo New! INTERNSHIP VACANCY NOTICE No: 18/2014 - Translation, editing and reporting (TER), MDP itcilo.org/en/the-centre/… 1 day ago
- #itcilo Education, young people and entrepreneurial culture bit.ly/YUCZ5B http://t.co/1EuIlCUqcM 2 days ago
- RT @GuyRyder: Quality apprenticeships are the “gold standard” for getting youth into decent jobs. bit.ly/1uDsQ93 3 days ago
- #itcilo The Employment Policy Course is taking place at the Centre from 15 to 26 September 2014. More info at : emppol.itcilo.org 5 days ago
- 134,855 hits