Todd Harple is an Experience Engineer and Strategist at Intel Corporation, and is currently on sabbatical at the International Training Centre of the ILO in Turin. The Delta Unit commissioned Todd to support the implementation of three projects focusing on mobile learning, knowledge management and crowd-sourced funding, motivated by a desire to benefit from external expertise in user-centred design and to broaden our perspectives on learning and communications. In this interview, Todd discusses his three-month experience at the Centre.
About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
- Facilitate a Fishbowl Discussion
- Facilitation method: Open space methodology/technology
- Graphic Facilitation, what is it all about?
- The After Action Review (AAR) - capturing knowledge
- learning about scenario planning and thinking
- Facilitation method: World Café
- The Turin Learning Approach
- Appreciative Inquiry
- ITC-ILO capturing interesting practices at E-learning Africa
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
africa audiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development collaboration compass conference creativity DELTA blog design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation filming future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO KM knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab learning link lifelong e-learning link method methodologies methodology methods mobile mobile learning moodle network OER online online educa open source open space participants pedagogical peer assist plone podcasting potential powerpoint practice preactice presentation problem resolution RSS screencasting secondlife sharing experience slidehare social media staff development statistics storytelling syndication technology enhanced learning toolkit tools training twitter UN video visual visualization web2.0 youtube
- RT @ilo: Which countries have the biggest health-worker shortages? bit.ly/1qmCOYr http://t.co/ttgdAWsd1H 2 weeks ago
- RT @GuyRyder: Current levels of inequality are bad for our societies, bad for our economies and bad for capitalism. bit.ly/1xQGLZB … 2 weeks ago
- #itcilo @Piazza San Carlo A great day meeting the people of Turin Photos: bit.ly/TNRxRn 2 weeks ago
- RT @UNGeneva: Grandes avances en el acceso a la educación primaria, dice nuevo informe de la ONU sobre los ODM. bit.ly/1sRzpGh #MDG… 2 weeks ago
- RT @UNITAR: Global Academy on #GreenEconomy, 6 to 17 October 2014, at @ITCILO Organized in the framework of @PAGE. Register now http://t.co… 2 weeks ago
- 131,587 hits