Todd Harple is an Experience Engineer and Strategist at Intel Corporation, and is currently on sabbatical at the International Training Centre of the ILO in Turin. The Delta Unit commissioned Todd to support the implementation of three projects focusing on mobile learning, knowledge management and crowd-sourced funding, motivated by a desire to benefit from external expertise in user-centred design and to broaden our perspectives on learning and communications. In this interview, Todd discusses his three-month experience at the Centre.
About L&T BlogThe L&T blog of the ITC-ILO is a knowledge sharing and staff development tool at the intersection of learning, training and technology. This blog will inform you timely on news, ideas, tools and comments related to learning methodology and technology.
- Facilitate a Fishbowl Discussion
- The Compass Cards are out there! Your direction for learning and training.
- Free audiovisual learning opportunities
- The After Action Review (AAR) - capturing knowledge
- L&T Toolkits
- Facilitation method: World Café
- Graphic Facilitation, what is it all about?
- Facilitation method: Open space methodology/technology
- social network analysis
- About the importance of visualization
August 2014 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Linkedin
Subscribe by Feeds
Subscribe by E-Mail
Subscribe to my podcast
africa audiovisual augmented reality blog capacity development collaboration compass conference creativity DELTA blog design distance learning e-learning e-learning Africa employers facilitation filming future infographics informal learning innovation ITC-ILO KM knowledge management knowledge sharing learning learning lab learning link lifelong e-learning link method methodologies methodology methods mobile mobile learning moodle network OER online online educa open source open space participants pedagogical peer assist plone podcasting potential powerpoint practice preactice presentation problem resolution RSS screencasting secondlife sharing experience slidehare social media staff development statistics storytelling syndication technology enhanced learning toolkit tools training twitter UN video visual visualization web2.0 youtube
- RT @EU_Commission: MT @eu_echo Thanks for your questions for #EUChat on #WHD2014! Keep sending them in - we'll answer today at 15:00 CET ht… 1 day ago
- #itcilo Master program in Applied Labour Economics for Development maled.itcilo.org. 1 day ago
- MDGs: the world’s “to-do list” to improve lives. Help build #MDGmomentum on August 18: mdg500.org! 2 days ago
- #itcilo Master en gouvernance et management des marchés publics en appui au développement durable gomap.itcilo.org/presentation 2 days ago
- #itcilo New Internship Vacancies available at itcilo.org/en/the-centre/… 1 week ago
- 132,950 hits